ISL provides a service you can trust which will help you remain legally and morally compliant with your waste
Customer feedback is strongly indicating that the issue of compliance is becoming the single most critical aspect of waste management for businesses throughout Ballymena, Belfast, Lisburn and Mid-Ulster. Even exceeding the reliability of the physical collection of waste from site.
We understand there is a growing demand from internal and external influences to demonstrate due diligence and a knowledge your waste is being handled in a legally compliant manner from the moment it has left your site until it meets its final destination, whether that is to a recycling facility, or an Energy Recovery facility.
We will also help keep you abreast of any pending legislation and when necessary, notify you if they are likely to impact on your service. Further to that, if you ever need to do anything differently we will take the hassle away from you by having already thought of the best solution relevant to you, to continue helping you stay ahead of the rest.
- NI Food Waste Regulations – NIEA Guidance Document
- ISL – ISO 9001 Certificate
- ISL – ISO 14001 Certificate
- ISL – OHSAS 18001 Certificate
- ISL NIEA Waste Licence
- ISL Public & Employers Insurance Cert (Combined Policy)
- ISL Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- ISL Equal Opportunities Policy
- ISL Health & Safety Policy Statement
- ISL Quality Policy Statement
- ISL Environmental Policy Statement
- ISL Waste Carriers Licence
- Environmental Performance Monitoring Statistics