This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding, award winning Northern Ireland based company.
You will form part of the Transport Team and play a crucial role in providing support and assistance on a daily basis and ensuring our reputation for Customer Care continues to exceed expectation.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Control of weighbridge/dockets/drivers and customer information
• Inputting both materials “In and Out” onto the company system
• Updating daily run sheets
• Trends v Tonnages Report
• Completing necessary paperwork for Containers Out for Export
• Filing of all documents and upkeep of files
• General housekeeping in front office
• Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered efficiently and courteously with callers re-directed to required personnel or messages taken and logged, and queries dealt with promptly.
• Perform duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
• Perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed i.e. open new customer files etc.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
• Experience in a similar role
• Proficient use of Technology and using a variety of Microsoft packages
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Positive can do attitude and ability to multi task in a busy reception environment
• Team Player
• Work as part of a busy team and on own initiative
This list is not exhaustive and you must have a flexible approach to change and adapt in line with business needs and development.