This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding company enjoying substantial year-on-year growth. The company is fast becoming known as one of the most innovative and customer service driven in its industry.
You will join an experienced credit control department and play a crucial role in providing support and assistance on a daily basis and ensuring our reputation for customer service continues to exceed expectation.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Reducing debtor days
• Resolving any queries on invoices or payment terms and follow up calls to ensure customers adhere to credit terms
• Decision making on further action including suspension of accounts
• Follow up letters and legal proceedings as required
• Conduct credit control checks for new customers and check VAT status
• Banking through discounting service
• Allocation of cash/bacs and direct debits
• Other duties associated to the credit control department as and when required
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a busy accounting department, focusing on debt collection and credit control decision making necessary
• Good knowledge of computerised accounts packages to include Excel;
• Team player;
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude and ability to multi task under pressure
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Flexibility to work in line with business requirements
Working knowledge of direct debit collections
Working hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday
Salary: depending on experience
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com for consideration.
Closing date for the post will be Friday 28th July, 2017 at 5pm